Wp Starter Guide – WordPress Tutorial
WP Starter Guide – WordPress Tutorial is a Great Guide For Beginners. A Tutorial on how to Create A Website Using WordPress.
The Ultimate Guide to Creating a Website With WordPress
You are about to gain a tremendous advantage over most WordPress users when it comes to creating a website.
WordPress Tutorial was originally designed for news oriented sites. Because of its ease of use and flexibility. People are now using it to create all kinds of websites.
The problem that most WordPress sites are not really news sites. The average users do not know how to effectively use the WordPress Menu function and static pages. So they can create a website with a logical navigation and optimal content layout.
FACT: Not every WordPress site should be organized in a total blog format with only categories and posts. WordPress is not just for blogs.
FACT: Too many users fail to make effective use of static landing pages.
FACT: Traditional static website owners shy away from using WordPress. They assume their content can only be organized in reverse chronological order.
FACT: Existing WordPress users struggle to make their menus link to the pages they want.
The WP Starter Guide is a perfect starter guide for anyone new to the WordPress. It will show you how to make the best use of the dynamic and static functionality.
What Does The Guide Include?
– 125 pages (PDF) of up-to-date information on how to use WordPress to create a website. Great for beginners. Instant download requires Adobe Acrobat Reader to view.
– Tips on topic/keyword research, SEO (search engine optimization), promotion, plugins, making money, writing content, layout, security and customizing common elements of your blog (header, style sheet, etc.)
– An entire chapter dedicated to layout that will help you make your WordPress site easier. That way you can navigate using static pages and potentially improve your site’s search engine optimization
– Gives you instructions for adding and floating social media icons in your header
– Helps you discover how to easily add AdSense ads to your sidebar
– Lots of colorful screenshots for illustration and easy reading
– Help you with using the WordPress Menu feature to create drop down navigation menus in seconds – Help give you inside tips on what I have done with my newest WordPress site to improve the pages per visitor
– FREE lifetime upgrades! The WordPress is always being updated. I will also keep the guide up to date to reflect major releases and email you a copy.
Who is the WP Starter Guide For?
– People who want to learn how to use the WordPress. For hosted sites and not the free WordPress.com version.
– Existing WordPress users struggling with layout, site navigation, and WordPress basics