Talking To Toddlers: Dealing With The Terrible Twos And Beyond
He will show you in his audio course how he use language techniques to dramatically improve the way my kids behave. He teaches these same skills to other parents so they can get these same benefits. This will actually HELP you reduce parenting stress! Talking to toddlers have free presentation. Go here to watch now.
How to deal with behavior problems in children by Chris Thompson – Author, Parenting Expert and Certified NLP Practitioner.
Hi, my name is Chris Thompson and I am the owner of TalkingToToddlers.com. I wrote and recorded the “Talking to Toddlers” audio course. That has become an international best seller in the category of toddler parenting audio books. It is the #1 ranked toddler parenting course in the world.
I am also a Platinum Expert Author at ezinearticles.com. Where I regularly publish articles on the topic of parenting. I have had dozens of articles published on hundreds of parenting websites all over the world.
I also publish an online parenting newsletter, with thousands of readers worldwide. You can subscribe for free today. Get a free lesson that I am giving away to parents. To help them get started in understanding language strategies for parenting.
What makes me different? I am not your typical parenting expert. Before I became a father I had a strong interest in communication strategies for professional purposes. I was interested in learning how to motivate people, how to influence them, and how to use hypnosis to help people. Through the instruction of Dr. Mike Mandel, at NLP Canada Training, I became certified as a Master Hypnotist (Ericksonian Hypnosis). Through the instruction of Chris Keeler, also at NLP Canada Training, I became certified as a NLP Practitioner.
Most people do not know what NLP is. It stands for Neuro-Linguistic Programming and most people think hypnosis is weird. The truth is that these are simply tools used to communicate with people. It is nothing like what you see on TV or in the movies. The hypnosis and NLP tools that I learned are wonderful for curing people of phobias, anxieties, or bad habits. When I became a father, I realized they were equally amazing to change the emotional state of an out-of-control toddler. Or to seed suggestion such that your child goes along with your requests much more easily. None of this involves any so-called hypnosis anyway. We just borrow all of the techniques and apply them to children in a powerful way.
Discover how easy it is to start using language as a tool to get your toddler to go along with you more often. Learn how to diffuse temper tantrums before they start. Sign up for my FREE newsletter and I will send you a lesson with:
- Learn this ultra-simple but critical trick to getting your kids to listen to you. If you don’t do this you’re missing out on an easy way to improve your success rate when dealing with your kids.
- Discover another common language mistake that you’re probably making now. I will show you what the mistake is and how to fix it. This mistake is actually increasing the chance that your child does the opposite of what you want!
- Find out what technique most parents use far too often. Making it almost completely useless. When you fix this mistake you are going to get much better results!
FREE Toddler Parenting Tips Presentation: Unusual Tips to Effective Parenting
- The only real reason your kids are not already well behaved.
- The way most parents talk to their kids, causing them to do exactly what you don’t want.
- Plus the crucial emotional bridge you MUST establish with your child before you try to change their behavior.
- The one word you are probably abusing, which triggers those awful temper tantrums.
Make sure you sign up to get the free audio lesson teaching you 3 powerful language techniques you can use to inspire better behavior right now! Talking To Toddlers.
Discover 3 Language Strategies You can Use Right Now for Better Child Behavior.
- Learn this simple way to improve your success rate at getting your kids to listen and do as you ask.
- Discover the biggest common language mistake parents make. This mistake is actually causing your kids to do the opposite of what you want.
- Find out what technique most parents use far too often, making it almost completely useless. When you fix this mistake you are going to get much better results!
- You will also receive a FREE subscription to my parenting tips newsletter. The tips he sends out are very different than anything you have seen. Thousands of parents have experienced the difference they make!
4 Facts You MUST Understand if you are Ever Going to Effectively Deal with the Terrible Twos or Children Behavior Problems.
1- Behavior is driven by Emotion,
NOT Logic. This is fundamental to everything, including understanding toddler behavior. Behavior, for any person of any age, is determined by their emotional state. People ACT from their emotions, and they later JUSTIFY their actions with logic. But small kids don’t have the ability to use logic, so they act purely from emotion. Keep this in mind when dealing with behavior in toddlers.
2- We tend to overuse the word “No” when we talk to our kids.
This causes problems with toddler behavior. You remember the story of the boy who cried wolf, right? The little shepherd boy was bored while watching the sheep so he decided to cry wolf and make the villagers come running. Before long, they stopped responding to his false cries. When a parent cries “No” at every little thing, kids stop listening. The parent’s cries fade into the background. Behavior problems in children can stem from this caveat. He will teach you multiple ways to get what you want. Without screaming “NO” at your child – and it simply works better.
3- If you want to have any chance at all of influencing your toddler’s behavior, you MUST have rapport first.
Rapport simply means having an emotional connection to another person. He will show you how you can learn LOTS of ways to create this crucial emotional bridge. Before you deal with children behavior problems.
4- Language is a powerful tool and there are a bunch of tactics you need to learn to create the outcomes you want.
Here is a specific tip: Use positive language instead of negative language.
Learn how you are making your child do the opposite of what you ask
Understand this crucial step to getting your child to behave.