I know this is an exciting time for you. I’m sure everyone is rushing to give you advice …bear with me because I have something exciting to share with you…
For a moment, think about a mom who just breezed through their pregnancy. You never heard them complain and they always seemed to glow. Sure, they had some tough days, but it seemed they were able to take it in stride.
Here’s the amazing part – they probably looked better AFTER their pregnancy then before! Now, you may have mixed feelings about this – right? Part of you wants to scratch the goodie-two-shoes eye out (we’re being honest here!); the other part of you wants her secret!
If you want the key to a fit and healthy pregnancy then you’ll enjoy this quick note –
But first, I want you to take a deep breath and try to forget about the pregnancy horror stories you’ve heard. Yes, your body will be going through some incredible and exhausting changes. Yes, you will have mornings that you wish you could stay in bed…
But, the next 9 months could ALSO be a healthy milestone for you. Fit Healthy Pregnancy Guide.
• Steadily improve your fitness level safely and comfortably throughout your pregnancy.
• Avoid many of the physical aches and pains like swollen ankles and wrists, sore back, and strained shoulders.
• You can ease the roller-coaster hormone-induced emotional battle and feel great the ENTIRE 9 month
• Actually BOOST your energy levels and put more pep in your step (your girlfriends will wonder how you are doing it).
• Have confidence that you are eating the right foods to give you and your baby the nutrients you need to stay in top physical condition.